Saturday, April 13, 2013

DSL Down, No Stock Market Commentary

What used to be infrequent interruptions has become frequent. Now my dsl has totally stopped functioning. From the periphery to the core; my version. So I am doing this advisory from a neighborhood internet cafe.  

Yet my dsl provider has been giving me superficial patches even during the sporadic phase of disruption. When companies are protected from competition by law (legal franchise), they hardly provide the services to meet consumer satisfaction. Yes competition technically exists, but the choice seem to be limited between bad or bad.

I don't think I will be provided with the remedial service required this weekend. So I will have to wait until regular working days for them to do another patchwork.

Thank you for your patronage. Have a nice weekend.

In Liberty

Benson

No comments: